|Deepika Padukone Bio|
|Real Name||Deepika Padukone|
|Nick Name||Deepi, Deepz, Deepu|
|Occupation||Indian Actress and former model|
|Deepika Padukone Age||31 Years|
|Date Of Birth||Sunday, January 5,1986|
|Born Place||Copenhagen, Denmark|
|Deepika Padukone Physical Stats & More|
|Height||5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm|
|Weight||60 kg or 132 pounds|
|Measurements||34-24-36 in or 87-61-91.5 cm|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|Deepika Padukone Profile Information|
|First Film||2006 Kannada language film ‘Aishwarya’ for her role as ‘Aishwarya’ . In 2007, she appeared in hit hindi film ‘Om Shanti Om’ for her role as ‘Shantipriya/Sandhya (Sandy)’.|
|Best Known For||Having best body in business and her first film in Bollywood opposite Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Om Shanti Om’ in 2007 for which she got ‘Filmfare Best Female Debut Award’.|
|Deepika Padukone Family|
|Deepika Padukone Affairs|
- Favorite Actors – Aamir Khan, Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, Amitabh Bachchan
- Favorite Actress – Hema Malini, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi
- Favorite Indian Designers – Tarun Tahiliani, Manish Malhotra, Rohit Bal
- Favorite Color – White and Mauve
- Favorite Perfume – Hugo Boss
- Favorite Book – Little Women
- Favorite Holiday Destination – France
- Favorite Food – South Indian Food, particularly, Dosa, Upma
- Favorite Movies – Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995), The Color of Paradise (1999), Cinderella Man(2005), Mary Poppins (1964)
- Deepika Padukone loves music, eating, sleeping, and watching movies and played badminton at national level till 10th standard.
- Deepika, in 2009, started writing weekly columns for HT City, the lifestyle section of Hindustan Times. These columns appear online on social network, Desimartini.
- Deepika was awarded the title “Model of the Year” at the fifth annual Kingfisher Fashion Awards in 2005.
- At the age of 1, she shifted to Bangalore, India from Denmark with her family.
- As a child, she was socially difficult person. So, she didn’t had many friends.
- She has played badminton at national levels too.
- It is said that her younger sister Anisha liked playing all kinds of sports except badminton in childhood.
- When in 10th standard, she decided to become a professional model.
- She has founded an organization in India – The Live Love Laugh Foundation to bring awareness on mental health.
- She has faced the problem of depression in her life. It is after overcoming depression that she founded the Live Love Foundation.
- Catch Deepika Padukone on Twitter, Facebook, Wikipedia and Instagram.